LOW TENSION HEAT TREATMENT MACHINES
Compact series includes machines with different powers between 27 and 110KVA and the quantity of independent outputs variable between 3-6-12: this wide range allows customers to choose the most suitable machine according to their needs.
Suntec heat treatment machines employ DIODE SCR technology for the outgoing power control and they are standardly equipped with a digital touchscreen video graphic programmer/recorder VPR2017 and the download of thermal cycles is done by USB key.
La serie Compact si suddivide in due famiglie:
AVAILABLE iN TWO VERSIONS:
• Compact VT: variable tension 0÷90V > the machine automatically regulate the outgoing current on heating elements according to their size and tension
• Compact: fixed tension 45 or 90V (or 32,5V – 65V according to the model) > the machine works with only two types of heating elements.
PROGRAMMER AND RECORDER UNIT
Each machine is equipped with a digital touch screen video graphic programmer/recorder “all in one” with the following characteristics:
• TFT 7” touch screen display, 800×480 pixel with backlighting
• Functioning temperature -20 +65 °C
• Degrees °C or °F
• Thermal cycle set up
• 8GB recorded cycles memory
• Recorded cycles download on USB key
• Status alarm (High and low temperature, interrupted thermocouple)
• Multilanguage (IT – EN – FR – ES – RU)
• Integrated instruction manual
• Protection Degree IP65
Additional paper or videographic recorder upon request.